Sunday, July 27, 2008

Really, I'm blogging?

After hearing multiple times that I should blog, I decided to look into this crazy fad and take a shot at it. Here goes....

um, er, I am not really sure what I could possibly write that might interest anyone in actually reading this. After all, I'm just another guy with pretty much the same story as anyone else. Typical life, typical job, typical family.

I love politics and have considered numerous times at throwing my hat into the political arena just to see if there is the possiblity of actually seeing if one man can truly make a difference. In the meantime I am just another person blending into the crowd.

I suppose I should write something profound in order to capture your attention. I'm wealthier than most people think. Do I have millions of dollars, no. Do I have a fleet of fancy sports cars tucked away under covers in some obsure warehouse, no. Do I wear thousand dollar suits with 18K gold watches showing just beyond the custom cuffs, no. Don't let any of that fool you, I have more in my life now than most people could ever dream of having. I'm talking friends like one could only imagine, a wife that is as close to a perfect 10 as I've ever imagined, a family that although might not ever admit it, cares for me and loves me with all my imperfections. I have angels in Heaven looking down on me and although some might think it a raw deal to lose a parent and best friend at the age of 21, I consider myself lucky to have been blessed by such a wonderful Mother for the time I did have and now to know that she is watching over me and seeing my future successes.

So here is my blog. I will share with you my imperfections and my thoughts on how I handle each of these in my daily life. I will bring to you my numerous (mis)adventures on the road. I will post my one liners and hopefully, maybe, just maybe someone will read this in their moment of need for a good laugh or even a shred of hope and remember that there is just another guy out there sharing moments like theirs and knowing that there will be another day and most likely one that is worth writing about.

1 comment:

Abby said...

YAY, you're blogging!!

I love how you write, and I'm eager to read what you have to share.

xoxo!